Financial Aid Requests
Financial Aid Policy
Please see the full financial aid policy on the LMYA policies page.
LMYA is committed to allowing a child to participate in our programs regardless of personal fund availability. However, limited funds are set aside by the LMYA Board to grant financial aid for the participation in sports activities. These funds will be distributed based on the following requirements:
- Financial Aid requests are only valid for one sport year (Fall to Spring).
- Families requesting Financial Aid must reside in Lower Macungie Township or be a part of East Penn School District.
- Families requesting Financial Aid must provide proof of eligibility for free and reduced school lunch programs. Proof must be presented in form of photocopy or original document sent to the LMYA Registrar, see instructions below.
- Families requesting Financial Aid are strongly encouraged to volunteer for LMYA activities during that sports season.
- Financial Aid will be granted for ONE sport per player per sport season.
- You must request financial even if you have already been approved for a previous season.
- Applications for the Free and Reduced lunch program via the East Penn School district may be obtained by calling at 610-965-1680.
If you have a special circumstance or other extenuating circumstances please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and detail in confidence your special or extenuating circumstance.
Please be sure to complete all steps below prior to the close of early registration for your sport! Failure to submit your information on time will result in your request being denied.
- Register for your sport using the normal LMYA registration process at lmya.teamsnapsites.com/registration but do not submit payment when the registration form asks for payment.
- Fill out the form below to request consideration for financial aid.
- Send your EPSD free/reduced lunch approval form using one of the following methods:
- US Post: LMYA Financial Aid, 6900 Hamilton Blvd. PMB 174 Trexlertown, PA 18087-9100
- Email as attachment and send to: email@example.com